Indirect Rollover - 403(b) Plans - T. Rowe Price
Rolling Over Your 403(b) Account

With an indirect rollover, you will first receive a check for a distribution from your current 403(b) custodian or insurance company. You then have 60 days from the date of receipt to roll over all or part of your distribution. If you don’t roll over your payment within 60 days, it will be taxable (other than qualified Roth distributions and any amounts already taxed) and you may also be subject to additional tax.

If you're considering rolling over an existing 403(b) account into your current Plan, contact your Plan administrator to verify that the Plan accepts participant rollover contributions for before-tax, Roth, and/or after-tax contributions. If so, you may contact your current custodian to take the appropriate steps to receive a distribution. If you decide to roll over, you can fill out a form requesting a distribution from your 403(b) account. Your current custodian will give you instructions on how and when you will receive your distribution.

If you haven't already established a 403(b) account at T. Rowe Price, you may complete the Participant Account form. You may complete the form on screen, print and copy it, and deliver the original to your employer (keep the copy for yourself). Be sure to indicate the fund(s) in which you wish to invest.

If you would like to invest in funds similar to those you currently own, call one of our client services representatives at 1-800-492-7670 to discuss the mutual fund investments available for your account.

All investments involve risk, including possible loss of principal.

Call 1-800-492-7670 to request a fact sheet, a prospectus, or, if available, a summary prospectus; each includes investment objectives, risks, fees, expenses, and other information that you should read and consider carefully before investing.

Send a check made payable to T. Rowe Price Trust Company within 60 days of your distribution for the amount you want to roll over. Please include your Social Security number on the check. Be sure to include a completed T. Rowe Price Rollover Contribution Form.

Mail your completed T. Rowe Price Rollover Contribution Form and check to:

T. Rowe Price Trust Company
P.O. Box 17479
Baltimore, Maryland 21297-1479
Attn.: Retirement Operations Group