- What types of downloads does T. Rowe Price support through Quicken?
- What versions of Quicken download T. Rowe Price account information?
- Which version of Quicken can customers use?
- What do customers need to use the account download service?
- What is my customer ID and PIN/password?
- When may customers download account information?
- What account information can be downloaded?
- How much historical transaction data can customers download?
- Whom should I contact if I cannot resolve a problem?
- Where can I find more information about Quicken?
T. Rowe Price supports direct connections through Quicken for mutual fund, brokerage, and 401(k) and 403(b) account information. This means customers do not have to sign on to the T. Rowe Price website to export data. They can access data directly through Quicken using their T. Rowe Price user name and password.
You can download any of your mutual fund, brokerage, 401(k)*, or 403(b)* account information into the three most current versions using direct connections.
*401(k) and 403(b) accounts require the Deluxe® or Premiere® version of Quicken.
You can only download brokerage account information in the three most current versions of Quicken using direct connections.
The three most current versions of Quicken can accept downloaded information from T. Rowe Price accounts through direct connections. T. Rowe Price cannot support older versions of these products or help troubleshoot problems that may occur with them. Customers may continue to use earlier versions of Quicken by manually entering accounts and transactions.
To download investment data, customers must have the following:
- Any one of the three most recent versions of Quicken-available from stores, direct from Intuit® at 1-800-4-INTUIT, or via the link in the Intuit Quicken section below.
- An online T. Rowe Price user name and password
The customer ID and PIN/password required is the same user name and password that you use to log in to T. Rowe Price's Account Access section. If you need to set up a user name and password for the first time, please visit the Account Access section. Please note that there is a 10-character password limit; if your T. Rowe Price password is more than this, only enter the first 10 characters and it will authenticate.
Customers may download account information at any time; however, for accounts with intraday activity, only prior day information is downloaded.
Customers can download account history, balances, and portfolio holdings into Quicken. Quicken Mac will only download brokerage account information.
During the first download, account history for the previous 12 months will be sent. Thereafter, customers are encouraged to regularly download account information.
If the problem you encounter relates to the ability to download account information for mutual fund and brokerage accounts, please contact T. Rowe Price Online Support at 1-888-475-5370. For problems with your 401(k) or 403(b) account information please contact 1-800-354-2386.
Visit Intuit's Quicken Support page.