By signing up for Text Message Alerts, you agree to receive text messages from T. Rowe Price to your mobile device subject to the following terms and conditions.
1. When you opt-in to the service, we will send you a Short Message Service (SMS) message (commonly known as a text message) to confirm your signup. Message frequency is based on account activity.
2. You can cancel the SMS service at any time. Just text STOP to 876937 (TROWEP). After you send the SMS message STOP to us, we will send you an SMS message to confirm that you have been unsubscribed. After this, you will no longer receive SMS messages from us.
If you want to join again, just sign up as you did the first time and we will start sending SMS messages to you again.
3. If at any time you forget what keywords are supported, just text HELP to 876937 (TROWEP). After you send the SMS message HELP to us, we will respond with instructions on how to use our service as well as how to unsubscribe.
4. Participating carriers: AT&T, Verizon Wireless, Sprint, T-Mobile, U.S. Cellular, Boost Mobile, Nextel, Virgin Mobile, Alaska Communications, Appalachian Wireless, Bluegrass Cellular, C Spire Wireless, Cellcom, Cellular One of East Central Illinois, Cellular One of Northeast Pennsylvania, Chat Mobility, Cincinnati Bell Wireless, Coral Wireless (Mobi PCS), Cricket, Cross, Element Mobile (Flat Wireless), Epic Touch (Elkhart Telephone), GCI, Golden State Cellular, iWireless, Illinois Valley Cellular, Inland Cellular, Immix Wireless, MetroPCS, Mosaic (Consolidated or CTC Telecom), Nex-Tech Wireless, Northwest Cell (Missouri), NTelos, PTCI, Revol Wireless, RINA, Pioneer, Plateau, Thumb Cellular, Union Wireless, United Wireless, Viaero Wireless, and West Central Wireless. This list may change at any time without notice.
5. T. Rowe Price does not charge you when we send text messages to you. However, your carrier's message and data rates may apply for any messages sent to you from us and to us from you. Message frequency is based on account activity. If you have any questions about your text plan or data plan, it is best to contact your wireless provider.
For all questions about the services provided by this short code, you can send an e-mail to firstname.lastname@example.org.