|Eligibility:||Varies by plan|
|Salary deferrals up to $17,500 in tax year 2014 and $23,000 if age 50 or older.
Salary deferrals up to $18,000 in tax year 2015 and $24,000 if age 50 or older.
|Fees:||Small Business 401(k) fees vary by plan|
|Annual IRS Form 5500 and special IRS testing to ensure plan doesn't favor highly compensated employees|
|Investment Options:||Broad range of T. Rowe Price and non-T. Rowe Price investments|
Small Business 401(k) Plan Benefits
Plan Sponsor Resource Center
- This online resource puts a wide range of information and tools at plan sponsors' fingertips and helps to save time and money by performing many administrative functions.
- Enrollment materials, employee meetings, telephone support, and 24-hour automated telephone access are all available to help educate and inform employees about the benefits of retirement saving and investing.
24/7 access for Small Business 401(k) plan participants
- The participant website provides 24/7 access to account information and plan features, as well as provides the ability to conduct transactions anytime.
A variety of investment choices
- Plan sponsors may select from over 90 no-load mutual funds and common trusts and over 5,400 nonproprietary funds in addition to a self-directed brokerage option.1
- Defined contribution plans
- Defined benefit plans
- Nonqualified plans
- Combination plans
- 457(b) plans
- 403(b) plans
1Copyright 2014, T. Rowe Price Investment Services, Inc., Distributor. All rights reserved. T. Rowe Price Brokerage is a division of T. Rowe Price Investment Services, Inc., member FINRA/SIPC. All rights reserved. Brokerage and TradeLink accounts are carried by Pershing LLC (Pershing), member NYSE/FINRA/SIPC, a subsidiary of The Bank of New York Company, Inc., which acts as a clearing broker for T. Rowe Price Investment Services, Inc.