Don't see your question here? Explore our site, or call the number at the upper right corner and ask us anything.
- What is the Web address for T. Rowe Price Mobile?
- How is troweprice.mobi different from troweprice.com?
- What functionality is offered?
- What accounts are accessible?
- What balance information is included?
- What is the as-of date for my account(s)?
- What transaction activity is available?
- How much does the service cost?
- Is the site secure?
- Can I enroll in the iVerify service via the mobile site?
- If I'm already enrolled in iVerify, will I see my image and phrase?
- Do I need a user name and password?
- What if I forget my user name and/or password?
- Why can't my phone access the site?
- Can I bookmark the site?
- Is the full site accessible, or will I be redirected to the mobile site?
- Who can I contact for help?
The Web address for T. Rowe Price Mobile is troweprice.mobi.
T. Rowe Price Mobile (troweprice.mobi) is an optimized mobile website that allows you to access your T. Rowe Price accounts via a mobile device. You can access your account balances, recent activity and investment prices and research.
For access to all products and services offered by T. Rowe Price, or to perform transactions in your account(s), visit the full site online at troweprice.com.
You can access your IRAs and mutual fund, Brokerage, and most workplace retirement accounts and view:
- Account balances
- Portfolio holdings
- Transaction history
- Pending activity
- Fund information
You can view your IRAs and mutual fund, Brokerage, and most workplace retirement accounts.
The Accounts/Balances page displays your total assets and individual account balances, as well as the balance change as of the previous business day for your accounts, subtotaled by nonretirement and retirement accounts. You may also group your accounts by product as well as any custom views that you have set up on the full site (troweprice.com). All balances and prices are as of market close on the previous business day.
You can select any of your accounts or investments and view:
- Account registration (if applicable)
- Share price
- Change in share price
- Ticker symbol
Mutual fund share prices and portfolio unit prices are calculated as of market close each business day, and are generally updated on our website each business day between 6 p.m. and 7 p.m. eastern time, at which time current account balances should reflect updated pricing. Brokerage account valuations are not updated until the following business day. Transactions executed during the current business day are processed overnight and should be available for viewing the following morning. Intraday Brokerage trading activity and/or pending account activity for your mutual fund accounts will not be reflected in the current balance until the following day.
Transaction history includes account activity for the previous 30 days for your T. Rowe Price mutual fund, Brokerage, and workplace retirement accounts.
All workplace retirement account and individual mutual fund transactions executed through the online Account Access system will be displayed as pending activity until the transactions are reflected in your transaction history.
Mutual fund transaction requests may be canceled until market close (usually 4 p.m. eastern time) on the trade date. Once the market has closed on the trade date, the transaction can no longer be canceled. You may not cancel pending transactions using the mobile website. You may cancel pending transactions online through the full site, or by contacting a T. Rowe Price representative.
There are no fees to use or access T. Rowe Price Mobile. Please check with your wireless provider about carrier and Web access charges. Wireless coverage varies by service provider and geographic location. Each device requires a subscription to a wireless data service.
Yes. We use the latest Internet technology for secure communication.
- Please note that certain cookies are saved as required for the website to run smoothly. However, these cookies don't contain any personal information.
- 128-bit encryption masks your sensitive information.
- When you log out, the session ends.
- After 15 minutes of inactivity, your session on T. Rowe Price Mobile will automatically expire, requiring you to log in again with your user name and password.
Security tips for accessing your accounts via your mobile device:
- After your have accessed your accounts, always remember to select the Log Out link to exit and prevent anyone else from accessing your accounts through your mobile device.
- Always lock your device, and set up a password so that only you can unlock your device. Set your screen to automatically lock after a certain amount of time.
- Do not open attachments from unknown e-mail addresses and/or unknown phone numbers for text messages (SMS).
- Beware of fraudulent "SMiShing" attacks—typically a text message sent to trick users into disclosing personal information.
- Verify that your software is up to date by checking with your service provider or carrier. If you purchased software, contact the software vendor directly for updates.
- Validate the website security. Make sure the site has adequate encryption by verifying that the Web address (URL) begins with "https://" and a closed padlock symbol is displayed.
- Never provide personal information, such as Social Security numbers. T. Rowe Price will only ask for your user name, password, and image verification when you log in.
- Never share your user name and password with anyone, or store those credentials on your wireless device.
No. You must access the full site (troweprice.com) to enroll in the iVerify multi-factor authentication security service and select an image, a phrase, and personal security questions.
Yes. The iVerify service is supported. After you enroll and access the mobile site, you must choose to register your mobile device to avoid having to answer your personal security questions each time you log in.
Yes. Log in using your existing T. Rowe Price online user name and password.
If you have forgotten your user name or password or if your password is disabled, you can restore access through the full site, (troweprice.com) or by calling a representative. Please refer to "Who can I contact for help?" for the appropriate phone number.
The initial release of T. Rowe Price Mobile supports Android™ and iPhone® mobile devices and Blackberry mobile devices running OS 6 or 7 with Internet access. While we are making every effort to support as many devices as possible, some lack the capabilities required to access T. Rowe Price Mobile.
Yes. Simply open your device browser and bookmark troweprice.mobi.
Yes. The full site is accessible. However, anytime you attempt to access the full site (troweprice.com) through a supported mobile device, you will be automatically redirected to the mobile website. From there you can select the available link to access the full site.
Our service representatives can help you with any transaction, question or request.
Mutual Fund Customers 1-800-225-5132
Brokerage Customers 1-800-225-7720
Workplace Retirement/401(k) Information 1-800-922-9945
Technical Support 1-888-358-8490
Outside the United States
Contact the AT&T International Operator.
For the Hearing Impaired 1-800-367-0763