As a Personal Services client, you will receive fast, personalized attention from a select team of Client Managers who are dedicated to serving your investment needs. Our investment professionals work with you to address your long-term financial goals, including:
- Review and answer questions about your account
- Serve as your single point of contact for all T. Rowe Price mutual fund and retirement transactions
- Recommend appropriate T. Rowe Price services
- Provide a timely response to investment planning and financial matters
- Work closely with you to streamline your investing process
As a Personal Services client, you are entitled to a personalized investment guidance consultation with one of our experienced Client Managers. If you elect to take advantage of this benefit, we will carefully evaluate your goals, time horizon, and risk tolerance before suggesting any investment option. Your Client Manager will be happy to advise you on a variety of investment activities, such as:
- Retirement Planning
- Tax Planning/Estate Planning
- College Planning
- Asset Allocation Goal Setting
We believe investment guidance is one of the most important benefits we offer to our clients.
With PersonalSolutions, you have a dedicated Client Manager from your Personal Services Team available to help you with private account matters or complex investment changes that may require assistance. Your Client Manager will provide personalized attention throughout the process, filling out paperwork; contacting other financial institutions, if necessary; and providing you with updates.
Our PersonalSolutions program will help with:
- Rolling over retirement accounts
- Transferring assets from other institutions
- Changing account ownership or registrations
- Save on fees—Due to your assets at T. Rowe Price, you will not be subject to the account service fee or the annual Brokerage maintenance fee.
- TurboTax®—Free TurboTax products are offered during tax season to our Personal Services clients.
- Discount for online Brokerage trades—Personal Services clients can trade stocks online for as little as $9.951 per trade with online option trades available for $9.95 plus $1.00 per contract2—a savings of $10.00 per trade.
Learn more about T. Rowe Price Brokerage Services.
Through our Personal Services website, you can access complimentary online resources to help you manage your investments and stay well informed. Our online benefits include:
- Morningstar.com's Premium Membership—This complimentary subscription (a $199/year value) entitles you to full Premium privileges on Morningstar.com.
- Research & News powered by Interactive Data—Get up-to-date news headlines and premium analyst ratings and estimates. Research, evaluate, and track investments using the enhanced stock screener and charting options.
- Online Personal Guides—Whether you are saving to buy a new house, looking to diversify your portfolio, or seeking retirement income, T. Rowe Price Personal Guides can help you match investments with your financial objectives.
Our semiannual Portfolio Summary Report provides a review of your T. Rowe Price mutual funds. This report provides an in-depth look at your assets by examining how well your T. Rowe Price funds are allocated. You'll see the potential risk/reward level of each of your funds; the investment style of each of your funds; and how your money is allocated among stock, bond, and money market funds. The Portfolio Summary Report, automatically available for most of our Select Client Services mutual fund investors, also includes your current beneficiary information.
T. Rowe Price Advisory Planning Services1 provides our Personal Services clients with a dedicated planning team that includes CERTIFIED FINANCIAL PLANNERTM practitioners, Advisory Counselors, Advisory Client Managers, and Service Associates. You will be paired with a dedicated Investment Counselor who will get to know your particular situation in order to apply T. Rowe Price's planning resources and develop a long-term strategy that's easy for you to implement.
You'll receive a complimentary annual checkup to help you closely monitor your portfolio based on your financial strategy. The checkup gives us the opportunity to suggest revisions to your overall investment plan based on your financial needs.
The one-time fee for this ongoing service is $250; however, it may in fact be free for you. The $250 fee is waived for investors meeting certain criteria related to assets2 invested with T. Rowe Price and for certain account types (please see the Fiduciary Adviser Disclosure document for ERISA accounts, including IRA account holders). After you complete your profile, you will be notified if you meet the fee waiver criteria.
For more information regarding the fee waiver criteria, please contact us at
To learn more about putting our financial expertise to work for you, visit our Advisory Planning Services section.
1Advisory Planning Services are offered by T. Rowe Price Advisory Services, Inc., a registered investment adviser under the Investment Advisers Act of 1940. T. Rowe Price Advisory Services and T. Rowe Price Investment Services are affiliated companies.
2Assets held in estate, corporate, 401(k) accounts and 529 plans are excluded from the fee waiver criteria.
To keep track of current financial and investment developments, we provide our Personal Services clients with informative communications to tap into our expertise, including:
Take Note—Our popular investment publication addresses a variety of issues for investors with substantial assets by clarifying tax strategies, estate planning, and other relevant investment topics. Our clients automatically receive Take Note, a special supplement within our award-winning quarterly magazine, T. Rowe Price Investor®.
Take Note is also available online through our Personal Services website.
As a Personal Services client, you will receive first notice of new fund launches, investment options, portfolio management tools, and innovative services. You'll be among the first to know about our latest offerings, and be able to take advantage of them as soon as they become available.
*Qualifying investments consist of T. Rowe Price mutual fund, T. Rowe Price Brokerage account, and T. Rowe Price College Savings Plan accounts that are directly owned; trust accounts for which you are a trustee; and UGMA/UTMA, T. Rowe Price College Savings Plan, and Education Savings Accounts for which you are a custodian. Assets held in a