Our Enhanced Personal Services clients automatically receive priority access to our most qualified and highest-skilled team of Client Managers who are dedicated to serving your investment needs. Our investment professionals work with you to address your long-term financial goals, including:
- Review and answer questions about your account
- Serve as your primary contact for all T. Rowe Price mutual fund and retirement transactions
- Recommend appropriate T. Rowe Price services
- Provide a timely response to investment planning and financial matters
- Work closely with you to streamline your investing process
As an Enhanced Personal Services client, you are entitled to a personalized investment guidance consultation with one of our experienced Client Managers. If you elect to take advantage of this benefit, we will carefully evaluate your goals, time horizon, and risk tolerance before suggesting any investment option. Your Client Manager will be happy to advise you on a variety of investment activities, such as:
- Retirement Planning
- Tax Planning/Estate Planning
- College Planning
- Asset Allocation Goal Setting
We believe investment guidance is one of the most important benefits we offer to our clients.
With PersonalSolutions, you have a dedicated Client Manager from your Enhanced Personal Services Team available to help you with private account matters or complex investment changes that may require assistance. Your Client Manager will provide personalized attention throughout the process, filling out paperwork; contacting other financial institutions, if necessary; and providing you with updates.
Our PersonalSolutions program will help with:
- Rolling over retirement accounts
- Transferring assets from other institutions
- Changing account ownership or registrations
- Setting up required minimum distributions (RMDs) from your IRA
T. Rowe Price Advisory Planning Services1 fees are automatically waived for our Enhanced Personal Services clients. You benefit from a dedicated planning team that includes CERTIFIED FINANCIAL PLANNERTM practitioners, Advisory Counselors, Advisory Client Managers, and Service Associates. You will be paired with a dedicated Investment Counselor who will get to know your particular situation to apply
You'll receive a complimentary annual checkup to help you closely monitor your portfolio based on your financial strategy. This checkup gives us the opportunity to suggest revisions to your overall investment plan based on your financial needs.
To learn more about putting our financial expertise to work for you, visit our Advisory Planning Services section.
1Services are offered by T. Rowe Price Advisory Services, Inc., a federally registered investment adviser. T. Rowe Price Advisory Services and T. Rowe Price Investment Services are affiliated companies.
Through our Enhanced Personal Services website, you can access complimentary online resources to help you manage your investments and stay well informed. Our online benefits include:
- Morningstar.com's Premium Membership—This complimentary subscription ($199/year value) entitles you to full Premium privileges on Morningstar.com.
- Complimentary subscription to The Wall Street Journal Online—Full access to the Online Journal ($348/year value), is available exclusively to Enhanced Personal Services clients.
- Research & News powered by Interactive Data—Get up-to-date news headlines and premium analyst ratings and estimates. Research, evaluate, and track investments using the enhanced stock screener and charting options.
- Save on fees—Due to your assets at T. Rowe Price, you will not be subject to the account service fee or the annual Brokerage maintenance fee.
- TurboTax® discount—Free TurboTax products are offered during tax season to our Enhanced Personal Services clients.
- Discount for online Brokerage trades—Enhanced Personal Services clients can trade stocks online for as little as $9.951 per trade with online option trades available for $9.95 plus $1.00 per contract2—a savings of $10.00 per trade.
Learn more about T. Rowe Price Brokerage Services.
Our semiannual Portfolio Summary Report provides a review of your T. Rowe Price mutual funds. This report provides an in-depth look at your assets by examining how well your T. Rowe Price funds are allocated. You'll see the potential risk/reward level of each of your funds; the investment style of each of your funds; and how your money is allocated among stock, bond, and money market funds. The Portfolio Summary Report, automatically available for most of our mutual fund investors, will also include your current beneficiary information.
To keep track of current financial and investment developments, we provide our Enhanced Personal Services clients with informative communications to tap into our expertise, including:
Take Note—Our popular investment publication addresses a variety of issues for investors with substantial assets by clarifying tax strategies, estate planning, and other relevant investment topics. Our clients automatically receive Take Note, a special supplement within our award-winning quarterly magazine, T. Rowe Price Investor®.
Take Note is also available online through our Enhanced Personal Services website.
As an Enhanced Personal Services client, you will receive first notice of new fund launches, investment options, portfolio management tools, and innovative services. You'll be among the first to know about our latest offerings, and you will be able to take advantage of them as soon as they become available.
*Qualifying investments consist of T. Rowe Price mutual fund, Brokerage account, variable annuity, and T. Rowe Price College Savings Plan accounts that are directly owned, trust accounts for which you are a trustee, and UTMA/UGMA, T. Rowe Price College Savings Plan, and Education Savings Accounts for which you are a custodian. Assets held in a