Important Education Savings Account Information

As of January 1, 2012, T. Rowe Price no longer accepts new assets to Education Savings Accounts (ESAs) or new ESAs.

In place of an ESA, you may want to consider opening a 529 plan account to help your child save for college. A 529 plan offers tax-advantaged savings for college and can be used to pay qualified education expenses at colleges and universities throughout the United States.

If you have any questions, call 1-800-369-3641 or visit our college planning section for further information on education savings options.