Reliable market information is essential when you're making investment decisions. That's why T. Rowe Price Brokerage brings you the dependable, objective information you need before investing.
Our Web site offers you the latest independent, financial news and research from Interactive Data, a leading provider of high-quality reference data for more than six million financial instruments.* You can also do your own analysis using in-depth company financial data plus powerful online tools that help you research both stocks and mutual funds.
- Stock screener: Conduct searches based on industry, performance, size, growth, value, and earnings forecasts.
- Company news and reports: Search by company name or ticker symbol for the latest news concerning your stocks and other investments.
- Interactive charting: Compare a security's current performance to various indices, its prior year performance, the industry average, or other securities.
- Analyst research: Compile analyst ratings and earnings estimates for investments that interest you.
T. Rowe Price Brokerage helps you stay on top of quickly moving markets.
- Investment alerts: As a customer, use our alerts wizard to set up alerts focusing on news, trades, prices, volume, watch list, positions, and other important data for delivery online, by e-mail, or to your mobile device.
- Real-time quotes: Brokerage customers have access to unlimited real-time quotes.
- Mutual Fund GatewaySM
This interactive tool gives you access to detailed information on the hundreds of no-load mutual funds that are available through our Brokerage Services.
T. Rowe Price Brokerage is a division of T. Rowe Price Investment Services, Inc., member FINRA/SIPC. Brokerage accounts are carried by Pershing LLC, a BNY Mellon company, member NYSE/FINRA/SIPC.