You can purchase any ETF traded on an exchange through T. Rowe Price Brokerage. Among the most common ETFs are:
- iSHARES offering investors access to one of the broadest lineups of indexes available through ETFs.
- QQQ shares representing the performance of the Nasdaq 100.
- SPDRs® (sometimes called “Spiders”), which are a series of ETFs that invest in the S&P 500, the S&P MidCap 400, and various style-specific sectors.
- DIA (or DIAMONDS), which are linked to the performance of the Dow Jones Industrial Average.
- HOLDRs, offered by Merrill Lynch, which are portfolios that track a selected group of stocks representing particular market subsectors, such as biotechnology. They are structured as a grantor trust and are not registered with, or regulated by, the Securities and Exchange Commission.
T. Rowe Price’s Brokerage service provides competitive commissions, quality service, and fast, accurate order execution to ETF investors. Our online Brokerage center also offers access to tools and research to help you make the right choices for your portfolio. Dividend reinvestment is available for ETF investments, subject to certain restrictions.
- The ABCs of ETFs
For a more detailed explanation of ETFs, see our Insights piece.
Contact T. Rowe Price Brokerage to request a prospectus, which contains investment objectives, risks, fees, expenses, and other information that you should read and consider carefully before investing. To request a prospectus for an exchange-traded fund or non-T. Rowe Price fund, please call 1-800-225-7720.
To open an account or for more information about T. Rowe Price or T. Rowe Price Brokerage, please call 1-800-638-5660.
T. Rowe Price Brokerage is a division of T. Rowe Price Investment Services, Inc., member FINRA/SIPC. Brokerage accounts are carried by Pershing LLC, a BNY Mellon company, member NYSE/FINRA/SIPC.