- What does the service provide?
- How much does it cost?
- Can I include my spouse or partner?
- Does the service take into account assets held outside of T. Rowe Price?
- How long does the process take?
- Will T. Rowe Price manage my assets through its Advisory Planning Services?
- Can the process include my financial advisor?
A personalized analysis, strategy, and action plan which includes a complete portfolio evaluation and assistance with implementing your plan. You will also have access to our Advisory experts and ongoing Advisory Checkups which are available online soon after you have reviewed your Recommendation with an Advisory Counselor. Get started.
Depending on your goals, you will also receive suggestions for savings objectives, retirement timeframes and retirement income management strategies. Goal-based solutions.
The one time $250 fee is waived for investors meeting certain criteria related to assets invested with T. Rowe Price or account types. After you complete the Online Client Profile, you will be notified if you meet the waiver criteria. Get started.
For more information regarding the waiver criteria, please contact us at
Yes, you can get the overall picture for both of you and your combined assets. One of you must be the primary client. Get started.
When evaluating your portfolio, we include any assets you have identified for retirement investing. If your portfolio needs adjusting, we will provide objective recommendations about the asset categories involved (e.g., international bonds) and suggest the T. Rowe Price funds that would be most appropriate. You are always free to invest as you wish. Explore our funds.
The process should take about 2 hours of your time. Get started now.
- Complete the Client Profile which may take about 20 to 30 minutes.
- Consult with an Advisory Counselor to discuss your goals and situation which may take about 45 minutes to an hour.
- Expect to receive your recommendation in one to two weeks depending on delivery method.
- Review your recommendation with your Advisory Counselor and decide upon next steps which may take about 30 to 45 minutes.
We offer personalized solutions and help with implementing any desired changes to your strategies and your portfolio. However, we do not actively manage your assets. You remain in full control of all investment decisions. Get started.
You may work with someone at T. Rowe Price, an outside professional, or simply follow your action plan steps on your own. Get started.